Welcome and CA

Hi Heather and Brian welcome to the list. Good luck with your new
additions, both of them.

Theresa,

California IS a great state, just poorly overmanaged.

One problem, my 727 is getting harder and harder to shift (Just moving
the lever). Tranny works fine. The chatters last Wednesday on the BB
suggested looking at body mounts for squishage of the cable, and someone
else said to replacing the cable. I forgot to mention to them that when
the scout warms up, the lever moves more easily. Is there anything to
lube externally? What else would cause the cable to get sticky?

John L could you take some measurement preferably with micrometers and
write us a 52 page dissertation? We expect to see various comparisons on
lubes, friction properties, and cable lengths. :)

Thanks,

Ken

Ken