Re overdrives

> I thought that Steve Caldwell was telling me a couple of weekends ago
that
> there *is* an overdrive unit available for the Scout, but it requires
> modification to the frame cross member and is very expensive ($3000.00+).
>
> Steve???
>
> John L.
My search for an overdrive was for Dolly (divorced 205 t/c).  The only
suppliers I found catered to the motorhome and 5th wheel crowds.  The cost
ranged from $2.5-4.5K, 10% or less of the investment those folks have in
their rigs.  If your interested here's some urls
http://www.usgear.com/dual_range.htm
http://www.drivetrain.com/overdrive.html
My other goal was additional gas tanks for Dolly so while we're drooling
over high priced goodies check this out...
http://www.transferflow.com/index.html

SEC	'79 SSII & '70 1300D (Dolly)
secaldwell@domain.elided