Suggestion for tailgater haters and MSD

Well This is a prime time for Cookiedan to try something with ugly.

Pour a small amount of BBs through one of the holes in the floor pan and
watch as the tail gater backes off a good 50 feet or more. It works
really.....NOW before all of you think I TRIED THIS know that I am guessing
from watching as dried mud hunks fall out from under my scout and the
tailgater backed off. Or watching the reaction as the gravel that falls off
the local gravel mine trucks in the Palouse has on drivers.

Of corse the hit the skids there was a field mouse on the road excuse works
as well. A looming rear bumper works as a nice deterent as Professor Landry
can attest to....smirk

On the MSD thread I had a good tuned motor and noticed a significant gain
in respect to the manerisms of the motor. So John although I believe alot
of people do what you say and put it on a crappy ign system I do also
believe there is a benifit the $200 spend on MSD 6A box, spiral core wires,
and coil will gain you. I mean can 90% of the 300 or so drag racers that
came to the track I was a member of (Bremerton Handlers Racing Association
in Gorst WA) be wrong????
                        John L Fleck
                     1225 N.E. McGee Way
                     Pullman, Wa. 99163
        Washington State University College # 509 332-7565
        E-MAIL  jlfleck@domain.elided
        ICQ # 8536313                 GOD bless you
        Personal Web Site: http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~jlfleck
 WSU   Cougs Rule     WSU    Cougs Rule   WSU   Cougs Rule