Re: Jacob's

I just wanted to point out that the claims by Jacobs don't really come true.
If you look at their Horsepower chart, all of the vehicle get over 9 Hp @ rear
wheel.  Then I also, want to point out that the Reviewer makes it like there
was some major improvement with 2Hp.   I can get that with a K & N filter. Or
mabe just new plugs and wires.  All of the after market Ignitions improve
performance to some degree, It's just hard to belive the hipe of the Jacobs.
I help put a Jacob's on a I-6 Jeep, It did make a difference a idle, ran
smoother. This was a vehicle that needed new wires/spark plugs.
Scott Ray
'76 Scout
Off to Moab