Re: Tailgaters, mirrors, <<NEWBIE ALERT>>

Heather,
   Welcome to the digest. It seems that aside from Stacy Muncie and an
occasional apperance by Jenn Farmer and Laurel Eppinger most of the
other digested woman are from the Bay Area.
   I just have used the usual mirror fix kit you can buy from your
typical auto parts store. Haven't lost a mirror since.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

1 Scout II 1979 named Good
1 Scout II 1971 named Bad
1 Scout II 1979 named Ugly
I'm looking for a Travelall to name For a Few Dollars More. (It has to
be free the dollars are to spend on it)

http://www.triplediamond.org