Re: Shackles

REFERENCING:
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 22:35:44 EST
From: XxFWMxx@domain.elided
Subject: extended shackles?

does anyone know where i can get extended shackles for a 1977 scout II? I am
going to be putting on add-a-leafs, new brushings, and hopefully extended
shackles. oh and a steering stabilizer and new rancho rs-5000's.
Thanks,
  Matt Cason

REPLY:
Matt I manufacture a beefy set that I have sold to many digesters over the
corse of Time and they all seem to like them. Tom Mandera has a set, ask
him what he thinks of them.
The cost is $80 a set or $90 with all grade 8 hardwear(locknuts, and Bolt)
You will like them as they are the stoutest available.

John Fleck
Back Country Binders