new truck designs, etc.

Has it occurred to anyone that, quite possibly, there are people working in
the design teams of the big three that REALLY liked IH stuff?  Perhaps,
through their infinite power, they are producing IH-style designs through
their maddening desire to reincarnate the Travelall/scout/terra etc??????
MAYBE, they couldn't get the use of the Scout/Travelall/terra etc
nameplates, or the IH nameplate to start the line again, but are doing the
next best possible thing???

We aren't the only ones who remember (my point, actually)....

(I still don't want anything else, by the way)