Re: Tailgaters...

> STeve - who wishes he lived in Montana where there are no speed limits and Tom
> M. to race

<grin>  Sounds like fun, Steve!

Unfortunately, someone pushed a speed limit bill through our
legislature... (don't get me started..).. looks like 75mph will be teh
limit.. I think it starts in May..

*sigh*  I guess even in Montana we're not smart enough to take care of
ourselves and need some legislature to keep us all safe... or at least
provide the false feeling of safety.

The fatality rate WENT DOWN when the speed limit was removed... but what
the heck does that mean?  Nothing it seems...

-Tom "VERY unhappy" Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout