Cop magnet, no. Tailgaters...

I've only been pulled over once in my '73 Scout, and that was for a noisy
exhaust. No problem, as I had an appointment to get it fixed already. But
the truck seems to attract tailgaters of all sizes, from little bitty
Japmobiles to semi trucks. It gets REALLY irritating. I'm about ready to
paint my step bumper black before I install it and use a military stencil to
paint "IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU'RE DRIVING TOO CLOSE" in glaring white
(maybe reflectorized paint for night use?).