Re: Tom's Backyard

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Allan & Kathryn Weidenheimer wrote:

>   What for?  You know you should just lay down some gravel, or better yet
> asphalt, to increase your available Scout parking/parting area.  Less
> mowing
> too, more time for the Scout!!!

LOL.  Unfortunately, it's really "mom's" back yard... and my Scout
parking areas are almost overfull at the moment.. I'll probably be
cutting the rusty '72 body into pieces and hauling it away before too
much longer.  Need to load up mom's '68 Chevy and make a scrap yard run..

Besides, we still need to make room for the 60s Willys Wagon to bring
home.. and mom has some new 89 or so FWD car she's getting, too.  Then
there's the Scout in Billings I"m going to drop an engine and axles
into...

Sheesh!

-Tom