RE: TA interior part

Chris & Ranae,

If you don't have any luck with the digest, I think some of the IH vendors
have them.  I know for sure that GUS has them for Scouts, and they might
carry them for Talls/Tettes as well.  I could be wrong here, but I think
I've seen them for as little as $3.50 before at RMIHR.  Scout Connection and
SSS have a bunch of big IH stuff, btw.

Ken