Tall jacks

Reminded myself of another thing..

I've seen transmission adapters for trolley jacks..  but does anyone
make an "extension" for a saddle jack?  I've been using an 8x8 block of
wood on top of my good floor jack for getting more altitude.. that works
fairly well.. needing more height and switching to firewood gets a
little more interesting...

So I was wondering.. is there a "static" block I could *attach* to the
saddle of the jack to increase the overall lift height?  I could always
buy a new, extra tall floor jack... but that's not the answer I'm
looking for at the moment.

-Tom "jury rigging way too often lately" Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout