Re: Rear lock up

In Linda Tripp's secret telephone recording, Monica and Kurt McDowell
<gmcd@domain.elided> were heard saying...

>My Scout has real bad rear lock up in any hard braking situation. Its
>been this way for years.
>I've never had a problem controling the loose rear when breaking hard.
>    On my motercycle, Rear lock up is not a problem as long as i'm not
>turning.
>But, if you lock up the front, you're down for sure.

So at least there's Grant and I who can handle rear wheel lockup without
spinning around uncontrollably.  I guess we're freaks Grant.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)