RE: It was supposed to read "Punched Manuals"

Steve Larson wrote of his "if it ain't broke, don't fix it, Scout
Maintenance Plan"

I have to admit - I am amazed at how well these vehicles work with just a
tiny bit of maintenance, and with deferred repairs.

However, I've also found that getting things fixed keeps the "new car" away!
I start getting grumpy when there are too many little quirks to driving a
vehicle.  My wife's been busy, so her travelall had an arm rest that fell
off the drivers door, a cracked rear view mirror, etc, etc, etc.  Man, that
bugged the h*ll out of me!  Every now and then I'll get a cool enhancement /
much needed repair, and I just can't wait to drive it afterwards.

Ken Farmer