SAE

John,
    SAE? Are they the ones who are designing the autos of today? Why
would you
take their advice?
    Grant

eff,

I'm going to politely agree to disagree with your statements and I'm
going
to take the time in the next few weeks to research this entire issue via

the Society of Automotive Engineers and post my findings to the Digest.
Maybe once we get the truth from a definitive source we can put this
argument to bed once and for all and post it in the FAQ.

Best regards,

John L.