Re: rear disk brakes

Daniel Nees wrote:

> Michael,
>   Is that anything like, 'what is your definaition of "IS"?'

Danny!

Boy, you're giving me the raspberries today!  Of course, I'm the first
to admit that I deserve them!
However, from getting differing opinions on a great many topics, as well
as even the supposedly "definitive" world of education,  I can find
multiple "definitive" sources on a great many subjects, many of which
will directly refute one of the other "definitive" sources.  The side of
the argument investigating can always find a "definitive" source that
backs their contention.
However, being the student of language that I am, what is your
definition of "is"?

Michael