Re: Thanks-Exhaust Info!

Michael:

Flowmasters have a great reputation. There are many "cheap" imitation
turbo-style mufflers out there, but their sound quelling abilities and flow
restrictions aren't nearly as good as Flowmasters, or one of the major name
brands.

I let the guy put generic "turbo" style on my Scout and I'm sorry I did. At
freeway speeds the exhaust resonates and that constant "droning" is hard on
the head after a while. The Flowmasters were only a few dollars more. Would
have been well worth it.

Oh well. When I do my "once throug" headers, new 2-1/2" exhaust and the
biggest Flowmasters I can fit (less backpressure).

Tom H.