Re: a few more pics

> Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 01:17:44 -0700 (MST)
> From: Tom Mandera
> Subject: A few more pics
>
> Almost forgot..
>
> For those wanting to see the Traveler and the '72 Scout II I brought home..
>
> http://walnut.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout/jpg/traveler and
> http://walnut.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout/jpg/parts72
>
> Just pics - no writeups.. yet.. way too much wrenching to get done!  ;-)
>
> - -Tom

Tom,
I just wanted to pass on a fashion tip to ya: even in Montana you do
not/should not wear jeans under your kilt, I had a look at
image #3 scout II and while it makes a fashion statement, please wear
one or the other but not both at the same time. And as long as i'm
picking on you, don't wear the cowboy hat with the kilt...<VBG>
OBTW, welding and kilts don't go together either.

Willy Cunningham