For Sale: Portable IH Cherry Picker

Tom M,

If you need something to hoist Scouts and parts around with, check out this IH
truck at:
http://members.aol.com/slarsonih/IHWrecker.htm
As soon as I saw it I thought of you and Mike. It's perfect. It's for sale,
and you'd have something to put all those tires you have sitting around on. Of
course, you'll have to jump on it right away as Mike will probably drive down
tonight to buy it for his ever growing collection. You still want one of each
IH, don't ya Mike.

STeve