Re: Gas Filler Hose

Hey, Everybody!

Concerning my gas filler hose search, I called around, drove around, prayed
around, etc!  I couldn't find it!  Practically noone could even fathom that such a
thing was needed.  Then I found it at Berkely, CA's Grand Auto.  I hate to admit
it, but I had always kind of looked at Grand as one of the lower line-even lower
than some other chains (Pep Boys, etc.)  However, they came through big time on
this one!  I bought two of the four they had in stock, even though I only need
about four inches of it!  It comes in 1.5" ID x 24" length.  Now I have two!!!  I
would have mounted the tanks Sunday, but the rain came in and I didn't get it
done!  I did, however, get the headlights working on the T'all-took the switch
apart (by mistake) cleaned it out and rebuilt it-it works fine!  I also ordered
the brake switch from a different GRAND AUTO, as they said they could get it,
whereas a couple of the local, but very good still privately-owned stores said
that they couldn't get it!  I drove it to school today and it ran well.  I will
put the switch in tomorrow night, and have it truly street ready.

WhoooHooo!

Michael