Re: Another Binder Weekend?

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Tom Harais wrote:

> Actually John, in California he would. I think the cutoff is 5 vehicles.
> If you own more than 5, you need to obtain some sort of dealers license.
>
> What will the neighbors think?

Hmm.. I'm going to do some rearranging this weekend and move the my '72
into the back I think.. also move some racer parts about.. and generally
clean up the front of the garage.. *I*'m starting to think it's a bit too
much.. ;-)

5 huh?  I'm at that point already.. hmmm.

I've been thinking about a Dealership license of sorts.. see if there's a
break on insurance and licensing!

-Tom