Holley Parts (Accelerator Pump Cam)

I got zero help from Holley, they responded to my email inquiry by
saying the part was obsolete (duh) and suggested I hit the junk yards.
No suggestions on what other vendors I might check with.

I got to looking at the part and decided that I might be able to fix
it.  Got some J.B. Weld and it seems like it might hold together.  I'll
let you know.

In the meantime, I check with a local performance shop that sells Holley
Carbs.  They couldn't help, but gave me the name of a place in N. Smyrna
Beach, Florida that they said did first class carb rebuilds and might
sell me parts.

Today I called Daytona Parts (1191 Turnbull Bay, ph. # 904-427-7108).  I
found them to be extremely friendly and helpful.  They also didn't lock
up at the mention of International, if fact when I gave them the carb
number (Model 1904, List 2494), THEY told ME it was for a four cylinder
scout.

Bottom line:  Accelerator Pump Cam - $8.00, minimum order - $20.00, I
now have three of them on VISA winging their way to me.  They also told
me that they would do a complete rebuild for $130.00.  When I get some
cash freed up, I'll probably send them my other carb.  If you need one,
they have about 9,000 cores on hand.

Granted, I haven't actually gotten the parts yet, but it's nice to deal
with someone who actually sounds like they care and aren't put out to
have to be talking to you.

Their website is www.Daytonaparts.com

Again thanks to everyone who gave me advice on this project.

Chad Sibert