Paragon aftermath cont.

   Well, Dennis Petterson came up today so I could have my visitation
day with my Scout, Good. If it wasn't for partial custody I don't know
what I would do!
   We, well, I just kinda stood around and gave out encourageing words,
dropped the bumper first, then the leaking gas tank, then we dropped the
old shocks.
    We installed the new shocks, Doetch Tech from SSS, put in the
replacement gas tank, then it started to rain. We went to lunch, then
came back and installed th axle in the rain. After the axle went in the
rain stopped, and we put in new brakes, and all the hardware. I'll post
the part numbers tomorrow.
   We then put the bumper back on and tried to start it up, no go. The
fuel line is pinched above the tank! We'll by this time it was 7:30 and
dark and Dennis had a 2 1/2 hour drive ahead of him. So, I told him to
take Good back home, don't get to comfy with her, and come back next
week.
   So, next week we have to drop the bumper again, drop the tank again
and replumb the blasted thing. We'll get this thing if it takes us all
three months I'm recovering.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided
http://www.triplediamond.org