Re: Bump steer question

>Were steering stabilizers OEM on any 800s?  My 66 has one, it has a "J"
shaped
>hook welded to the frame which one end of the stabilizer mounts to.  I
don't
>know if this is original or was installed by a PO.

I have had several older Scouts and most had factory installed steering
stabilizers.My 63 Scout 80 that i drive daily has one.
My 67 800 with the 30 front had one also.
If anyone is interested i have a new Rancho  steering stabilizer and
mounting hardware that i will sell reasonably.
Dennis
Gresham,Or.