800 for Sale

I've got an 1969 800 that I need to get rid of. It has a 266 V-8, 3 speed.
Runs and drives, but body a bit rusty. Lots of extra parts, such as a T-98 4
speed, etc. I just have too many vehicles! Make me an offer, best offer gets
it!

I also have a pair of CJ/TJ solid half doors that I'll take the best offer
on. (Chrysler is currently getting around $800 a piece for them!)

scotclayton@domain.elided

http://www.wichita4x4.com

"They'll Take Your DIAMONDS, Then Give You STEEL!" - Ronnie James Dio