Re: Bump steer question

I'm not familiar w/ the term "bump steer" but If you are talking about the
instance when the terrain or grooves in the pavement try and steer the Scout for
you the my answer is yes, the stabilizer does help. I installed on for the very
reason and it does help quite a bit.

Matt and Stacy Sopher wrote:

> Hi all,
> If I were to put on a steering stabilizer shock, would that help in the bump
> steer department?
> Matt Sopher

Kevin & Lisa Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
http://www.redhummer.net ICQ# 7653541
"It's not a matter of no one else being able to keep up. It's a matter
of no one else being able to follow." -from my Hummer poster