70 Travelall & 65 1100 pickup

Howdy all,

	I called Jared up last night inquireing about his pickup that he
is saleing and got some more info.  But I wanted to ask some questions
before I motored down there this weeked to look it over.

	First, what is the differences between a 70 1110 Travelall and a
65 1100 pickup?  Jared was telling me that the hydrolic (sp?) ram for the
power steering needs rebuilt, my travelal has power steering - is this
something that I could just move on over?

How about raiditors?  the one in the 65 leaks, could I move the
Travelall's over?

Also, what are the differences in drivetrain? both are 4 wheel drive and
the Travelall has a 60 rear and 44 front (I think it is a 44), the truck -
44's front and rear.

	And my final question... What is a Fleetside bed?  Jared was
trying to explain it to me but I just could get it.  Is that just like a
regular truck bed?  Would there be wheel wells on the inside or outside of
the bed?  If they are inside would there be any kind of fender on the rear
tires?

	From what Jared said, his truck sounds like it is a very nice
truck - I hope to see it this weekend.

Luke