Re: Rob's Tires

I actually have 33x12.50-15 BFG Mud Terrains on 15x10" steel rims. I was
in some pretty hairy spots this past weekend and no rub.  Granted, I
don't have a whole lot of flex, either.  I took a bunch of digital pics
including some of my truck w/31x10.50-15 BFG All Terrains on it for your
comparison.  I'll try and get them to Dan tonight so he can put them on
his site.

Rob Cavaleri
Yellow Scout

PS Dan: the pics Matt took are mislabled on your site.  That's not my
green scout, and that ain't me in front of my truck! Dinner was
fantastic, although I had some problems at the weigh station on the way
home-they made me unload the stromboli and reweigh!