Re: Tires, etc...

jmbrodsky@domain.elided wrote:
>         Who makes this size tire and where are they available?  Sounds like what
> I have been looking for, the 33-950 are a tad too thin for me.  Thanks for any
> info,

Joel - have you looked at the Gateway Buckshot Mudders?  Look for the
National Tire & Wheel ad in FourWheeler.  33x10.2 for the 15" size.  I
have one for a spare tire..

> Maybe I can get my Transmission in by THIS weekend?

I was *going* to rebuild my 727 this past weekend.. only to find I
needed more parts.. the "steels" (steel, flat, keyed rings) are warped
on my forward clutch pack.. not only the forward pack on the tranny I
was trying to rebuild, but BOTH clutch packs on the other transmission I
need to rebuild.. out of 4 clutch packs, only ONE has serviceable
steels!  Comer's supposed to put the new steels in the mail today...

Heat is a terrible thing to give an automatic... the steels in the other
trans are not only warped, but heat scored as well.  Cool, huh?

-Tom