Good People!

Well, I am going to get all mooshy-mushy now, but wanted to re-comment
on the great people on the digest!  In my recent quest for welder
knowledge, I have had Joe Dufresne sending me all kinds of info on the
ICQ, Jerry Whiteridge volunteering to help me out with his ability,
expertise, and even garage  if necessary, John Fleck has offered a fair
amount of advice, and the list goes on and on.  And then Dennis Millward
comes out to tinker yesterday, and not only does he help me figure out a
shortcut for a fix that I wouldn't have thought of, but he also brings
out a torch/cutter set-up, and pretty much drops it in my lap and says,
"Here you go!"  He lives close enough that he could get some use out of
it too, and I have more room to set it up than him, but I also know him
and he is not that type.  He just had it and wasn't using it and is
letting me use it to learn!
And this goes without describing again in detail all of the help/advice
I have gotten from Dan Nees, Tom Mandera, Hofs, Landry, and Harais, who
have kept my vehicles running for the past nearly two years.
Once again, What great people are on this group.  I am proud to be a
member, and if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask!  Someone
on here can probably help!

Michael