Scout Sighting

Hey folks,
I hope I'm not late on this one.
I was watching M-TV's sister station M2 last night and saw a Scout II in
a video. I couldn't tell the year because I only had a side view. It was
tan in color. I believe it had a roof rack. It had full hub caps. Nice
resto.
The first shot is of the scout and a mostly-flat tire.
The band(two guys, two girls) pulls into the driveway of a house where
this young lady lives.
The lady ties each of them up and dances around them--kind of some
bondage thing.
Something I'm sure Dan Neese would be interested in.
At the end of the video, the young lady appears to be dead and the band
drives off in the scout(still with a flat tire).
I think the name of the band was Imperial Teen. The name of the song was
Yoo-Hoo.
The thing that interested me was that the song was from a new movie
called Jawbreaker.
If I had 20 bucks I'd go see it to see if there was a Scout featured.
Later,

Mark Prescott
77SSII being restored
see it at http://www2.coastalnet.com/~cn1135/resto.html