Re: Door Locking

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:24:30 -0700 Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided> writes:
>On my '72, the driver's door was replaced prior to my purchase.. I do
>not know the year.  On the driver's door, I can lock and shut.  On
>the
>passenger door, it's shut then lock.  Makes a good excuse for not
>getting the lady's door for her ("You have to shut it first, so I can
>lock it").. haven't used that excuse for some time since the '72
>hasn't
>been driven in well over a year.. ;-)

Jeez, Tom, I thought Montana wasn't that far behind Wyoming.  when I
lived in the valley, I never locked my trucks doors, would have been bad,
my key staed in the ignition

Joe

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]