Door locks

All my '70's trucks require the front doors to be closed before you can push
the plunger down.  I've assumed it's to keep you from locking your keys in.
Most European cars have been like this for a long time... but they logically
just impose it on the driver's side.  As a major airhead, I consider this
feature worth the inconvience.

The rear doors can be locked whilst still open.

BTW, I had the '67 for over 10 YEARS before I even realized that you could
lock the doors from the inside, as they don't have a plunger.

"Shut the door baby, shut the door" (a Sugar Ray song that I'm am entirely
sick of!!)

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA