Re: gas axe

Willy, and anyone else curious-

I'm sure he'll respond, but if he doesn't, address this question to Joe
Dufresne.  He has been web crawling for welding info a lot lately and has
sent me a couple of URLs.  I cannot figure out how to access them, as I
stored them on my ICQ bookmark section, and not my normal one, but I think
he has found some good stuff!

Michael