Re: Tom M's trip to Seattle area

Doug Rasmussen wrote:
>   You're scheduled for the weekend of March 7, right?  The Cascade passes
> have been closing lately because of avalanches.  We have 90 inches more
> snow this year than last.  Mount Baker ski area had to close cause of too
> much snow!

That has been a concern of mine.... ;-)  Hopefully it'll be open..

>   If you rescheduled for 3-14 weekend, you could stop by the Puyallup 4x4

Thought of that.. found out after I planned this coming weekend...
BUT... the swap meet would only keep me in Seattle even LONGER on Sunday
(= later home) *and* it would make it really hard for me to not spend
money I don't have... ;-)

I guess the swap meet'll wait for NEXT YEAR for me... :-(

-Tom