Bay Area Welder?

So, on the tail of my last post, does anyone know of a good, affordable,
quality oriented welder in the San Fran Bay area?  I want someone to
help me with the floor in my '64 Travelall, but would like to have it
done really well, and would even like to find someone that would let me
observe them and maybe chat a little.
Tom?  Dennis?  Steve?  Jerry?  Rusty?  Any other Bay Area IHers?
Any suggestions are very valuable.  Thanks!

Mchael