URL for BFIC carbsonly

Folks:

Looks like the website URL for that carb/fuel injection place I told you
about didn't show up in my original "testimonial". Thought I'd send it
along in case anyone is interested.

http://www.carbsonly.com/index.html

By the way, lest anyone get the wrong impression; these guys sell carbs and
fuel injection systems, parts, repairs AND rebuilds. They aren't a
rebuilder per se. They use outside services.

And, I quried a few other carb places on the net before I did business with
BFIC. BFIC was the only place that got back to me and worked with me on
this.

Tom H.