Re: Scout 800 body mounts

I found this company (Kentrol)out on the net.  This particular link should
take you to their listing of a body mount kit for Scouts.  They don't list
whether it is for Scouts or Scout IIs(or will do for both), but it might be
worth checking out.  They also have quite a few reproduction body parts for
Scout 800s and Scout IIs.  Anyhow, check them out.

http://www.kentrolinc.com/kentrolstorefront/merchant.ihtml?pid=185&step=4&wh
ich=35

>In a message dated 2/22/99 6:55:46 PM, sopher@domain.elided writes:
> I need some telephone numbers of vendors for IH. I need the body mounts
for
>a 1970 IH Scout 800a. I also need a body lift kit 1-2 inches. If anyone has
>numbers of vendors like Scout Madness, Dick Cepek, GUS, Gryphin Racing,
>anyone in the Denver area, Body mounts of America (joke), I would greatly
>appreciate it.

Jared M. André
65 C-1100 4x4