Re: Scout Sighting!

Kevin wrote:
> Look on page 58 of the new (April) issue of FourWheeler. You'll see the
> butt end of a Scout II that either made it up a really nasty climb or
> doesn't know what he's backing into. I pray it was the earlier :O)

You're looking at the rear end of Brett McCullen's Scout.  It was
featured in FourWheeler a few years back (I have the issue somewhere
around here).  His brother, Todd, is in business for himself fabbing
some bulletproof equipment for 'Binders and others.  He also frequents
this list from time to time. ;-)

There was a review of Todd's diff guards at Off-Road.com not long ago..
Todd's site - http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Canyon/7127/

Todd's Scout is equally built.. there are some fun pictures of his Scout
playin' on Woodpecker n' such over in AZ.

-Tom