Buyout of IH

Hi guys,
  I'm a little behind on digests so maybe this has been brought up before. I understand Volvo trucks is thinking about buying IH. Is that true? What affect if any does anyone think it would have on IH ?
  Just wondering,
ps> I've ridden in both trucks. (and drove a Volvo, not far ! ) The Volvo turns sharper and might ride better. But other than that the IH is a better truck. In my opinion... Besides has anyone ever heard the horns on a Volvo? One sounds like a barge, the other sounds like a Isuzu.
c-ya,
Andrew Thomas
'69 1200 4X4