Re: Duel Fittings on the Valve Covers

The aliens commander decided "Eppinger.Michael"
<Eppinger.Michael@domain.elided> would make a perfect specimen for
dissection, and he yelled...

>Good news, I brought home my mid-engine SSII Sunday, from a friend's house,
>and the engine came with it (mid-engine because the engine was strapped in
>the passengers side seat location <grin> .  After I got it home, I noticed
>it has the dual fittings on the valve covers, I will check the emissions
>drawing tonight about how to plumb these.  This is if you haven't gotten an
>answer yet.

Thanks Epp.

All I did was purchase a 1/2" plastic tee fitting and spliced it into the
original style single PCV hose that runs from the air cleaner to the driver
side valve cover spark arrestor.  From this newly spliced in fitting I ran
another 1/2" PCV hose to the second spark arrestor on the passenger side
valve cover.

I'd be interested to know how your's is routed.  I suspect there are two
fittings on the air cleaner.  Each one connected by a hose to a spark
arrestor on either valve cover.

Take care,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  "The road to  tyranny, we must never
Life Member of the NRA          |   forget, begins with the destruction
WA Arms Collectors              |   of the truth."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |                     William J. Clinton
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |    10-15-95, speech at the Univ. of CT