T-quads

someone said Thermoquad, and my ears perked up...

I am running a T-quad again on my 345 auto scout II.  If someone wants
to talk T-quads, E-mail me off digest, or on, if you want.  There are a
lot of benefits.   I believe one can purchase a core carburetor, and
with a little guidance, rebuild and tailor it to make a Scout or IH run
real good.  I can help you avoid the pitfalls.

Rob Marks
NW Binders.  74 Scout II  w/345 auto and Scout III (three) style front
grill.