Power Steering setups.

Hello Fellow listers:

Well I made it back to the boneyard yesterday to look at that trans to see
if it is a 5 speed...Nope, it was just a 4 speed, so  I decided to pass on
it.   I did note that the truck has Power Steering.    Will a Power steering
gear off a '67 1 ton fit a '74 3/4 ton 4X4?    The whole setup is intact,
the pump is there, and hoses and gear....Will this work on my truck?

I know where there is a good deal on a '79 Scout II.   Yesterday I was
driving around about 2 miles north of Marlette MI, and there was a Scout II
for sale so I figured I would take a look-see.   Well the machine has a V8
(not sure which one) and a 4 speed and a snow plow.   He is asking $650. for
it...Any takers?

Chris "Lube" Lublin
lublin@domain.elided