Re: Chevette seats.

ok, so my steering system, seats...

what else in my truck was made by Great Mistakes Co?  i need to figure
out a list so I know what to replace first

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:29:16 EST Howard R Pletcher <n9ads@domain.elided>
writes:
>You guys are thinking too new.  I believe the seats came out of the
>Vega--Chevette wasn't invented until around the end of the Scout.
>
>And yes, the steering column definitely was the same as the Vega,
>which was the same mounting as many other GM's, so you have a lot of
>choices if you don't want a stock wheel.  The stock wheel was 17"
>diameter and 4-5" to the top of the seat sounds about right.
>
>Howard Pletcher
>Howteron Products Scout Parts

>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get
>completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
>or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scout.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]