Re: Re[2]: Joel

There is always one person that ruins it for everyone else! I used to
hate that in school.
Here in NJ they hiked the limit to 65 on certain closed highway roads
and the speeding deaths have gone down. All the liberals that are
against it keep citing all these wierd studies to try and twist what is
really happening. No one is buying it however. Even the chief of the
state police has been converted.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided
Keep Scoutin' and I'll be Travelalling along!
3 Scout II's and still counting!