Re: Steering wheel clearance

Guys:

I noted, many years ago, that my Terra bench seat is awfully close to that
stupidly big IH steering wheel. On top of that, the steering wheel has too
much "dish" and is too close to my chest for comfort, even with the seat as
far back as it goes.

I now have the captains chairs, but haven't installed them. I noticed a
very nice, late 70's early 80's Camaro Ralley Steering wheel at a recent
swap meet for $20 that would be perfect. Looks a lot like the Scout Ralley
wheel and is nice and flat, which would move the steering wheel out of my
lap and further towards the dash like I'd like. But, I wasn't sure if Scout
steering wheels attach with a large nut in the center like most GMs, so I
was forced to pass.

Does anyone know how the Scout wheels mount?

Tom H.