Re: Wilderness

Actually, since you brought up Pinelands....
   What is being discussed, and will probable will pass, is to allow the
farmers to use more of thier OWN property to make into bogs. This is
land that we can't wheel on anyway, without their permission. Besides,
While I am a proponant of open space, especially being from NJ, home of
the shopping center, I don't like goverment telling guys who have owned
property for 30-40+ years that they can't do such and such with it. I do
support the Pinelands commission on 95% of the zoning desions they come
up with.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided
Keep Scoutin' and I'll be Travelalling along!
3 Scout II's and still counting!