lift question and more....?!?

OK I was told many different things this weekend.  Which would be better for
everyday driving, occassional weekend off-roading, and trying to fit 33"s:  a
spring-over and reverse shackle, or a 4" suspension lift and reverse shackle.
I was told the spring over would be more tipsy is this true? but would I get
as much lift with the 4" plus reverse shackle? Also this weekend at a junkyard
I came across a travelall it was basically stripted down but them i looked in
the glove box and it still had the line setting ticket, International
Harvestor Regestration card, owners manual to automatic locking hubs, owners
manual for 1974 IH Travelall, and owners manual for the engine and emissions
control system.  I was wondering if anybody out there needed any of this or if
there was someplace that i could sell some of it.
Thanks,
    Matt Cason