Re: Remote Starter Solenoid Help

Dan,

Thanks for the response.... As I indicated in my original post, I have already
purchased the Ford Solenoid (The ST81 one that Daryl mentions in his FAQ), but
there isn't an "R" terminal on it. Other than the two large ones for the battery
cables, there is an "S" terminal (which I know what to do with), and an "I"
terminal. Is that where I should connect up the resistance wire??

Thanks again,

John Townley
San Diego, CA
65 Scout 80