Yuppiemobiles & McDonalds commercial

Don't know if anyone else caught this, but I figured with all of the
yuppiemobile bashing that we do occasionally, I would toss this out.:)

On Nash Bridges (Don Johnsons current show) the other night, the character
that Cheech Marin plays bought a new Ford Expedition.  He apparently had
someone buy it for him, and that person made delivery of it and said
something to the effect of, "Here you go, class A yuppiemobile."  Thought
it was funny how he said it, when you are looking at a middleaged (or
more?) man in a business suit driving this big SUV.:)

Also on Saturday, one of our local outdoor newspaper columnists bashed on
the 'yuppies' while talking about the SHOT show in Atlanta.  Made
reference to their 'pastel colored SUV's.'

Oh, the Scout in the McDonalds commercial is white with a *red* stripe, I
believe, not black...  Saw a different commercial that had it in it, and I
think it was shown (Willy's gonna love this) with 2 people making out in
the front seat.:)  Couldn't mistake the mirror shown on the passenger
side.

Dan Felix